Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Haikus

So I was talking to Rachel last night, and, long story short, I wrote a bunch of terrible, cheesy haikus. Might as well post them here, no?

I like to sing songs
I'm probably not that good
Better in my head

Fraggles are the best
The doozers are really strange
Gorgs are frightening

Spinach tastes so good
Leafy, green wonder veggie
Popeye was correct

This one is for Rachel, who, amazingly, has never had a hot dog
Hot dogs for the win
Stunned you have never had one
Need two to feel full

These next two are dedicated to N.C. State
State fans are depressed
Unending kick in the pants
There's always next year

My team sucks so much
It's no fun watching the games
Tired of losing

This one is for my sister, who went to San Diego last weekend
Stacy was so drunk
Rode a mechanical bull
Kicked out of the bar

Stacy likes hockey
Micol took her to some games
A sports fan, who knew?

Scarlet's tumbling
Why stand on a small table?
A big girl goes down

Funny haikus win
Too bad I'm not that funny
Someone tries too hard

No comments:

Post a Comment