Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blog Birthday!

This little blog turned a year old today. Happy birthday Island in the Sun!

In honor of the occasion, I present an Ode to Peach Snapple, immediately followed by another three weeks of neglect. Good day.


Peach Snapple, Peach Snapple,
Oh you help me grapple
with all of the day's little chores.
I pop off your cap
and read the fun fact
Drink up so that my mood will soar.


But seriously, fun times ahead!
  • New Jersey this weekend for Easter, where Rachel will meet the extended family.
  • Next weekend, Rachel and I are flying to Chicago for a long weekend to check out her favorite American city.
  • And then in the next few weeks I'm moving!

Yes I found an apartment! Allie will be coming home to me soon! WOOHOO! I miss my girl. It's been far too long since I've seen her. More details on all of this in the coming weeks!

As I am quite fond of saying, life is good!

-BG

No comments:

Post a Comment