Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back in town

I'm back from DC. Got back last night a little before 11 actually.

I don't want to jinx anything or count any chickens before they hatch and such, but I feel pretty good about the interview. I was there for almost four hours, and I met four of the five partners, plus three other people. And the fifth partner called me this morning for another short interview.

So I feel pretty good. I took their writing test, and talked with people for a few hours. I don't think they would have gone through all that trouble if they weren't interested at all, so that's good. The woman I talked to this morning said they'd get back to me within a week.

WE SHALL SEE. FINGERS CROSSED.

In the meantime, I find it pretty irrational how much I like this song. Plus, that's a pretty ridiculously fun video. I dare you not to find this song sickeningly catchy. Ready, set, GO! (Embedding is disabled, so follow the link to Youtube for the video. You won't regret it.)

I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked by Ida Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment